Health & Human Services
Montrose County Health and Human Services, a community-based organization, is dedicated to providing high quality, efficient, and effective services to promote wellness, independence, and a better quality of life for our community.
- Adult Protective Services
- Single Entry Point
- Non-Emergent Medical Travel Reimbursement
- Child Support Services
- Colorado Works TANF
- Child Care Assistance
- Pharmacy Discount Programs
- Women, Infants and Children
- Child Welfare Program
- Environmental Health
- Food Safety
- Health Education
- Early Periodic Screening & Diagnostic Testing
- Family Planning
- Children with Special Health Care Needs
- Nurse Family Partnership Program
- Air Quality Advisories
- Allergy Information
- FDA Product Recalls
- Get Ready For Flu (Video)
- Montrose County Vendor Application for Temporary Food Events
- Tdap Booster Immunization for Schools
- Montrose Suicide Prevention
- Critical Home Repair Program for homeowners with households less than 80 percent of the median income by Habitat for Humanity of the San Juans. To learn more, please visit www.buildinglives.org.
- 2015 Annual Report
- 2014 Annual Report
- 2013 Annual Report
- 2012 Annual Report
- 2011 Annual Report
- 2010 Annual Report
Child Protection Referrals
- If reporting a possible child abuse situation during normal working hours Monday - Friday call 844-CO-4-KIDS (844-264-5437)
- If you have a concern and / or want to report a possible child abuse situation after hours or on week-ends. Please call 844-CO-4-KIDS (844-264-5437). All reporting is confidential.
- Family Support and Independence Programs
- Income Maintenance / Eligibility Programs
- LEAP - The Colorado LEAP program is a federally funded state-supervised, county-administered system, and is designed to assist with your winter heating costs. The LEAP program eligibility period runs from November first through April 30.
- PEAK - check your eligibility for services and services you are currently receiving
- Services for Children
For more information, please call 970-252-5000.